Easy Fried Zucchini(Cousa): Korean homemade recipe
I have a fresh Korean zucchini (or Japanese zucchini or just zucchini or Cousa–one of my friend Amanda gave the real name of this.) and only 15 minutes to cook. Here is my recipe for you! It is so easy and simple to cook and you will taste Korean homemade food. (if you have just regular zucchini or a squash, it is also perfect to cook.) Follow my recipe!
Ingredients: one zucchini, two eggs, flour, salt, pepper
1. Cut the zucchini like the image. It shouldn’t be too thick.
2. Prepare some flour on a flat plate and beat two eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Cover with flour lightly.
4. Dip in the egg.
5. Heat up the pan and add some oil. And fry. It isn’t deep fry.
6. Fry until the color becomes brown both side. You should add more oil when you fry more piece of zucchini.
And it is done. You can also dip it in some soy source if you like. But it is so great to eat with rice or just itself.
I hope you can enjoy it! :)
Do you want to know how this is called in Korean?
It is “Hobackjun” 호박전. can you read this? this is 호박전!